We have an immediate need for a full-time intermediate web application developer to join our dynamic team of professionals. As a web application developer you will be responsible for authoring web-based software, working independently and as part of a team against deadlines and be highly motivated with creative problem solving abilities.
Must have skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience using custom widgets, plug-ins and extensions
- Extensive experience developing websites with CSS and standard-based HTML
- Solid background (min. 3+ years) using all or a majority of the following: Java/Spring, jQuery, Dojo, AngularJS, Bootstrap, PHP, WordPress
- The ability to create Single Page Applications with Angularjs
Nice to have skills:
- Familiarity with popular mobile platforms and user interface paradigms (iOS, Android, Web)
- Ability to debug in both C# and Java code
- An understanding of interaction design concepts
- Familiarity with social websites (Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn etc)
Qualified candidates should submit a resume, together with examples (links) of websites you have developed, quoting reference number WDBH-02/15 to email@example.com, or click here. We thank all who apply for this position, however only those candidates who are considered for an interview will be contacted.